Thursday, May 20, 2010

Problems in Society Part One

All my life I've been dreaming of doing something amazing, of doing something more with my life yet I do nothing because I'm unsure of how to do it, when, and what the right thing to do truly is.

I realize people all over the world are sufering andnobody does anything to help them, they only care about themselves. I believe that this needs to change.

Here in America people are suffering, hungry, homeless, they look for sympathy and yet they find none because people push them away.

What if the situation was reversed? Would you think differently?

1 comment:

  1. I know how some of them people feel, but some of them people do deserve what they get to. Know if it was someone undeserving of it I would try to help them, but the people who always try to get help but never want to try and make things better on there own don't deserve any kind of help. That is because all they are looking for is a free handout through life.

    ReplyDelete