Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wow, I've been gone a while...This blog needs some updating.

I can't say that I know exactly why I stopped posting. It could be that I lost track of time, or that the days began to run together, or that my family, (those that reside in the house which I currently live in), just got bigger, like eight people now live here bigger. I've tried posting, but the inspiration just wasn't there, that was until today when I read the most amazing thing in my life, posted by one of my best friends who has become my sister.
I'll be updating the blog frequently from now on, even though I technically only have three people who even care what's written here. *tears* However, those people...you've held onto this for a while and I must appologize that I haven't written when I have so much to say. Look for more posts to come soon and remember...just because I don't post right away, doesn't mean that I don't care.
As always thanks for believing in me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read more of your posts.
    I've always loved your writing ivy.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete