Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why?

I have sat here countless days and waited in the silence while others play their games and still they all look upon me like I am nothing more than a shadow on the wall, than something they should not see and yet I am still here.

I have been the one who was tossed aside and the one pushed away. I have been the one that no-one wanted. So, I am the one that was discarded.

This is what happens when on forsakes the life they once chose to live. This is what happens when someone walks away from everything they once chose to love just to try and live a new life, but no, that new life isn't good enough for them either because they realize that it is exactly the same, following the exact same pattern as the one before it. So, you see someone like me cannot get away from the hatred and the aloneness that comes with being the way that I am. I would rather reside with a small group of friends or alone rather than be the center of attention in this to be mortal world. Why?

I am afraid. I am afraid to speak my mind because others will look down upon me. I am afraid to do what I love in front of other people because I am sure that they will soon learn to hate me for my talents and I am afraid that I will never be strong enough to fight back when someone decides to force me into the fall.

-Shattered_Reality

No comments:

Post a Comment